- The Dose: Nintendo E3 2015 Digital Event highlights
- The Dose: Sony E3 2015 Conference highlights
- The Dose: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference highlights
- The Dose: Five businesses on their way to Texas
- The Dose: ‘Splatoon’ is more than an inkling of fun
- The Dose: Mad Men ‘Time & Life’ Recap
- The Dose: Roadmap to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The Dose: New ‘Dragon Ball’ series announced, to premiere in July
- The Dose: Angels pay big for trading Hamilton back to Texas
- The Dose: Matt and Kim electrify House of Blues Dallas
UNT and Denton police blotter: April 25 to May 1
Ashley Salazar // Intern Writer
Friday, April 25:
8:25 p.m.: UNT police officers received multiple reports of loud music coming from Kerr beach at 1413 Maple. Officers responded and closed the event with input from Greek life.
Saturday, April 26:
2:27 a.m.: A UNT interdisciplinary studies freshman was arrested by a UNT police officer for public intoxication and was transported to the Denton County Jail.
Sunday, April 27:
2:29 a.m.: A UNT police K9 unit checked out a suspicious car with two individuals who police found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. Both people were issued citations and released from the scene.
Monday, April 28:
2:07 p.m.: A UNT police officer issued three non-students criminal trespass warnings at Willis Library Mall. The subjects were released from the scene.
Tuesday, April 29:
2:18 a.m.: UNT police arrested a recreation and leisure studies master’s student for driving while intoxicated. The subject was transported to the Denton County Jail.
Wednesday, April 30:
2:54 a.m.: A UNT police officer arrested an RTVF junior for driving while intoxicated. The subject was transported to the Denton County Jail.
Thursday, May 1:
10:26 a.m.: Denton police arrested a 41-year-old woman for driving with an invalid license that was suspended because of a previous conviction.