- Interview: Eddie Redmayne portays Stephen Hawking and shares his ‘Theory of Everything’
- Fresh Beats: Drake does it again and again
- Student movie passes for ‘The Wedding Ringer’ early screening
- Singers and songwriters jam at UPC’s Acoustic Art Series
- New Asian restaurants bring in college crowd
- Fresh Beats: Fall Out Boy and more new music
- New gourmet doughnut shop set for opening
- Fresh Beats: 8/28/14
- Five restaurants Denton needs
- First Friday of the month showcases artists
UNT and Denton police blotter: April 25 to May 1
Ashley Salazar // Intern Writer
Friday, April 25:
8:25 p.m.: UNT police officers received multiple reports of loud music coming from Kerr beach at 1413 Maple. Officers responded and closed the event with input from Greek life.
Saturday, April 26:
2:27 a.m.: A UNT interdisciplinary studies freshman was arrested by a UNT police officer for public intoxication and was transported to the Denton County Jail.
Sunday, April 27:
2:29 a.m.: A UNT police K9 unit checked out a suspicious car with two individuals who police found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. Both people were issued citations and released from the scene.
Monday, April 28:
2:07 p.m.: A UNT police officer issued three non-students criminal trespass warnings at Willis Library Mall. The subjects were released from the scene.
Tuesday, April 29:
2:18 a.m.: UNT police arrested a recreation and leisure studies master’s student for driving while intoxicated. The subject was transported to the Denton County Jail.
Wednesday, April 30:
2:54 a.m.: A UNT police officer arrested an RTVF junior for driving while intoxicated. The subject was transported to the Denton County Jail.
Thursday, May 1:
10:26 a.m.: Denton police arrested a 41-year-old woman for driving with an invalid license that was suspended because of a previous conviction.